[no subject]

Is that bound to the window manager somehow? Because I don't have that
item in my Keyboard Shortcuts menu... but then I don't run MetaCity...

/M

--=20
magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://magnus.therning.org/

by patent law on written works.

With PCs 1,000 times more powerful than they used to be, our
encryption keys can and should be 1,000 times bigger too. That means
cryptokeys of at least 56,000 bits.
      -- Seen on developer.com

--gKijDXBCEH69PxaN

--gKijDXBCEH69PxaN--