[no subject]

The bit that irritated me was:

"I believe that it still isn't time to call Linux a 'desktop' operating
system. It simply isn't as usable for everyone as Windows and OS X are.

"It will be soon, but, for the time being at least, Click Online doesn't
think it is."

I guess they've not used Ubuntu with the Gnome Desktop. From what I
gather from this list, we have quite a few newbies using this system and
they are all having a great time with it.

Comments anyone?

Regards,
Tony.
Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.
E: tony.arnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold