passwordgorilla not working on 18.04

** Reply to message from Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> on Mon, 11 Jun 2018
08:20:09 +0100

> On 11 June 2018 at 07:13, Bob <ubuntu-qygzanxc at listemail.net> wrote:
>
> > I just upgraded Ubuntu to 18.04 and now passwordgorilla does not work.
>

> How are you installing passwordgorilla?

I installed passwordgorilla a few years ago from the software center.

It has been working until I upgraded from Ubuntu 17.10 to 18.04.

> What error are you getting?  Run it from the command line if necessary to
> see errors.

bob at Saturn:~$ password-gorilla
/usr/share/password-gorilla/gorilla.tcl: 3: exec: tclsh: not found
bob at Saturn:~$ tclsh

Command 'tclsh' not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install tcl

bob at Saturn:~$ sudo apt install tcl
[sudo] password for bob:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
tcl is already the newest version (8.6.0+9).
The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required:
  fonts-wqy-microhei
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove it.
bob at Saturn:~$

--
Robert Blair

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.  -- Thomas Jefferson