vertical taskbars on MATE - was: 18.04 = circular login problem on system freeze

Hey there,

Liam Proven wrote:

>Maté is fine but can't do vertical taskbars.

Actually, it's pretty quick and painless to get vertical taskbars on
the MATE desktop. I created a quick blog post and added a couple of
screenshots of my desktop with some samples. The first one shows a
bottom and left taskbar. The second one shows a bottom and two left
taskbars. I don't normally use a left taskbar, so I just threw some
shortcuts onto them so you could see them in action:

https://mostlylinux.wordpress.com/2018/07/

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.