18.04 = circular login problem on system freeze

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 at 13:39, Wade Smart <wadesmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is that fine line - nice looking vs stable.
> I hear ya on that.

Thanks for switching to bottom-posting. Makes threads much easier to
follow. :-)

On my work laptop, I have Cinnamon, Xfce, KDE 5 and LXQt.

Cinnamon looks nice, is perfectly usable, but it doesn't actually do
anything for me that Xfce does not. I'm mainly using it for the
variety. All the others fail my basic functionality needs.

So I'm asking myself, why am I even bothering? Only one desktop does
all I _need_ and the single feature it lacks is mainly cosmetic. Why
bother with anything else?

UK: +44 7939-087884 - Ä?R (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053