18.04 = circular login problem on system freeze

On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 21:19, Wade Smart <wadesmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> Im reading about a lot of Mint users having various problems.
> My laptop though - not a single issue.
>
> G3 might be enough to push me back to 16.04 for a year or so.

I have seen some glitches -- Cinnamon needs hardware 3D and good solid drivers.

Xfce doesn't need 3D at all, although it can use it if it's there.
It's lighter than Maté, does pretty much everything Maté does and more
-- such as working vertical taskbars, something Cinnamon and KDE can't
do.

E.g. https://imgur.com/a/fLeAy

UK: +44 7939-087884 - Ä?R (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053