Really dark drop down lists?

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 10:19:42 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:09:29 +0000, Colin Law wrote:
>>I suppose one should submit bugs against the applications that show
>>the problem.                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Against apps? Really? Just an example from a few days ago:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-January/msg00144.html

Note, Evolution is a GNOME app! Even the Evolution developers are
unwilling to care about the uncountable theme issues caused by other
GNOME developers. Use the upstream default GNOME theme that exactly
fits to apps compiled against a single relase of GTK3, or you are on
your own. We are talking about GTK upstream that even doesn't care about
common https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soname sense and at the same time
you expect app developers to fix theme issues caused by insane GTK
developers. Actually a lot of coders migrate away from GTK3, they
started to rewrite their GTK apps to become Qt apps.