ldconfig.real -i generates a segmentation fault

On the NanoPi Neo 2-specific distro of FriendlyCore, which is derived from Ubuntu Core, typing...
# ldconfig.real -i
â?¦generates a segmentation fault. This happens with the two different â??Coreâ?? images (one supports an OLED unit; one does not). It does not happen with the two Armbian images that I tested.

Oddly enough, ldconfig works if I run ldconfig.real without ignoring the auxiliary cache (without â??-iâ??).

It may be a build-specific issue, affecting FriendlyCore but not Ubuntu Core.

Any thoughtsâ?¦?

-Hugo