Podcast-fetching tool that renames duplicate filenames?

Hi,

I used to use hpodder until it was removed, then I switched to podget,
which does what I want except for one podcast I tried to add recently
for which every episode has the filename 'media.mp3', so when I
fetched it, it downloaded every episode but each one overwrote the
previous one, leaving only the most recent one on disk but with all of
them marked as downloaded in the database.

Is there a podcast-fetcher that will automatically or configurably
rename episode filenames to handle situations like this?

I'd prefer a command-line tool, but will settle for anything that will
fetch the files into a location I can choose & let me use my own media
player & delete or move the files manually later.

Thanks,
Adam