What to use for browser flash support?

On 20 January 2018 at 17:25, David Fletcher <dave at thefletchers.net> wrote:

> My point is that even though Chrome apparently includes a flash player
> I still had to use the advanced settings to enable it for use with a
> particular web site, and the OP's error message said to "download or
> enable" the flash player.

Ah, OK, fair enough. Sorry for the over-correction and I hope the info
was useful to someone.

But since Chromium doesn't have a Flash player, unless the user has
installed the standalone one, I think the error would be different
then.

--
Liam Proven â?¢ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk â?¢ Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com