Mounting satnav USB

21 January 2018  at 0:19, Oliver Grawert wrote:
Re: Mounting satnav USB (at least in part)

>hi,
>Am Samstag, den 20.01.2018, 19:30 +0000 schrieb Peter Flynn:
>>
>> How do I find out the /dev/usb* (or whatever) device this is, so I
>> can
>> mount it?

Late to the thread, but I have the same (or simular) problem, I have a
PCMCIA/CompFlash GPS reciver, but so far have had no joy getting it "seen" from
Ubuntu, I have also tried via a CompFlash/USB adaptor, but cant say if that
failour was caused by other factors, as it also fails that way in Windowz (lack
of drivers?)