Wherefore art thou, 17.10 ISO respins?

Anyone know how to be sure to get the latest 17.10 ISO respins with the
 SPI driver fix to avoid laptop bricking?

According to
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2018-January/004263.html
they were supposed to be released on Thursday (11 Jan); according to
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2018-January/004267.html
they were actually released yesterday evening (Friday 12 Jan), but
according to https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop they're still not
available, and if I try to follow any of the links at the alternative
download page (e.g. I usually get the BitTorrent), I get an error:

http://releases.ubuntu.com/17.10/ubuntu-17.10-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent
The requested URL /17.10/ubuntu-17.10-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent was not
found on this server.