How to clean up full /boot safely?

On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 08:47:20PM -0600, Peng Yu wrote:
> I have a full /boot. When I run the following command, I got the
> following error. Does anybody know to fix this problem?

To make room, you can safely manually remove some of the old files from
packages that are going to be removed anyway.  In your case, I'd go for
this:

  sudo rm -f /boot/initrd.img-3.13.0-{116,117,119,121,123}-generic

(You may want to first check what "uname -r" reports as your running
kernel, and remove that from the list above if necessary.)

This should make enough working space for you to be able to do the
autoremove.