no access to wifi after updating dualboot on HP250 G5 NB

robert wrote:
> 1. WIFI: I can not find any WIFI interface. Although opening the
> connections dialog shows the 3 networks that were used before the
> dualboot upgrade was executed

> 02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Device 24fb (rev 10)

I think this line shows your wireless controller. Probably there is no
output for the command

modinfo iwlwifi|grep -i 24fb

which means that your kernel isn't recent enough to know the device. You
can install the latest HWE kernel with the command

sudo apt-get install linux-image-generic-hwe-16.04-edge

Nils