Adding a stream to XMMS2

I've decided to resurrect GKrellm on my Ubuntu 16.04 box as I liked the
various options for monitoring and other things it does. I installed
the GKrellmms plug-in as when previously running it (when it used XMMS)
I liked the option of streaming live audio with it. Now however I'm
having a problem getting that to work with XMMS2. I want to stream from
this site - https://absoluteradio.co.uk/listen/links/ I've saved one of
the stream URLs as live.pls. It looks like this:

cat live.pls
[playlist]
numberofentries=1
File1=http://icecast-beta.timlradio.co.uk/absoluteclassicrock.ogg
Title1=Absolute Classic Rock
Length1=-1

For the life of me I can't figure out how to add this to the XMMS2
playlist. I've been fooling around with this for two days and I'm about
Google'd out. Anyone with any ideas would be appreciated. Note: the
plug-in for GKrellm is GKrellmms which uses XMMS2.

Chris

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C