[no subject]

--------------000904090204010500010208

Hi all!

My sister told me of a Mac ispeakit which is able to convert pdf & text
files to mp3's. Now I wondered if there is a quick and easy way to do
this in linux, so I can listen to my techspecs at my way to work or
learn how to use cups,.... etc by not reading but listening which suites
me more. In fact in the moment I read documents aloud to remember the
things I read. I think that could be a good way to improve my learning.

THX,

Rainer

--------------000904090204010500010208

begin:vcard
fn:Rainer Gutkas
n:Gutkas;Rainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Kleiststr. 36;St.P=C3=B6lten;;A-3100;Austria
email;internet:rainer.gutkas@xxxxxxx
title:Bakk. techn. (B.Sc.)
version:2.1
end:vcard