[no subject]

G=E1bor Igl=F3i wrote:
> It doesn't matter where you mount it.
>=20
> The thing that is important to add is the "user" (or even "users")
> option to your fstab file.

>>i have mine in /media/windows and it dosn't appears in Places....

I've tried mounting under both /media and /mnt, I have 'user' set in
fstab but my fat32 partitions never show up under Places on my desktop,
and only show up very rarely on my laptop (both running Hoary).  Most of
the time I find them under the Computer window with awkward names like
16M Hard Drive.  I can't seem to solve this problem...

Nick