[no subject]

--Apple-Mail-5--386327401

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

I'm sorry, I must sound like a 5 yr-old, but I'm just excited.

I fixed it!!!!

I did everything below, except I changed "/dev/hdb" to "/dev/hda".  I
was reading

an article slaves and master drives and realized that maybe the system
was

looking at the MBR of "/dev/hda" instead of "/dev/hdb".  So I solved
the problem

by installing it on "/dev/hda".

Anyway, I would like to send out a nice thank you to everyone for your
help.

ESPECIALLY cmorgan047@xxxxxxxxx .

Without you guys I'd probably be stuck with a fresh install on a
reformatted drive.

Or, worse yet, stuck in Windows for fear of losing my data.  Anyway,
thank you

all for your help.

~Matt