[no subject]

I prefer NOT to make those assumptions!

On top of that I would throw away emails unread if others make those
assumptions about me! Do unto others what you want done unto you (or
something like that). It's simple. I write emails that I wouldn't mind
reading myself!

/M

--=20
magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://magnus.therning.org/

by patent law on written works.

Finagle's Sixth Law:
Don't believe in miracles -- rely on them.

--adJ1OR3c6QgCpb/j

--adJ1OR3c6QgCpb/j--