[no subject]

> No way Windows on a comparable platform outperforms Linux. I've proven

> it hundreds of times.

> Adelstein

Tom,

Peoples' experience vary, as do their levels of proficiency. To
denegrate the poster of the OP is rude and arrogant. Not everyone has
your level of Linux experience, but we all are learning every day. We
are not all on the same place in the journey.

While it is possible the OP was a plant, I seriously doubt it. I LOVE
Linux as much as the next guy, but irrational replies stating this is
not possible is just blind zealotry. Your experiences are not
universal. Good for you that you know how to fine tune Linux, but
instead of criticism and calling the poster a liar, perhaps sharing
your wisdom would be more helpful.

--
Nu-Buntu