Proposal: Let's drop i386

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 4:25 PM, Thomas Ward <teward at thomas-ward.net> wrote:
> So with the scope of this email chain, I would like to request a
> clarification before we go forward much more with this email chain: Are
> we discussing dropping 32-bit for *installer images* this cycle, or are
> we talking about the complete global death of i386 as a supported
> architecture?

Let's make it simple and reserve this thread for discussion about
dropping 32-bit installer images now.

Someone else is welcome to start a separate thread to discuss the more
controversial and complex topic of dropping i386 completely.

And maybe dropping armhf completely should be a third thread since
that hopefully will be easier than i386.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha