Can math.atan2 return INF?

On 30.06.2016 10:24, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Thursday 30 June 2016 12:13, Rustom Mody wrote:
>

> The irrational and emotional psychological forces that inspire mathematicians
> can make interesting reading, but they have no relevance in deciding who is
> write or wrong.

Hmm, so math is not inspired by solving real world problems, for example
in physics or big-data?

>   No numbers are real.

Numbers express relations, which are represented as symbols. So far they
are real, as math exists, the human mind exists.

We don't have any natural numbers, assume Kronecker made a joke.
"Natural numbers" is the most misleading term in the field maybe.