testfixtures 4.4.0 Released!
I'm pleased to announce the release of testfixtures 4.4.0. This is a
feature release that adds the following:
- Add support for labelling the arguments passed to compare().
- Allow expected and actual keyword parameters to be passed to
- Fix "TypeError: unorderable types" when compare() found multiple
differences in sets and dictionaries on Python 3.
- Add official support for Python 3.5.
- Drop official support for Python 2.6.
Thanks to Daniel Fortunov for the initial ideas for explicit expected
and actual support in compare().
The package is on PyPI and a full list of all the links to docs, issue
trackers and the like can be found here:
Any questions, please do ask on the Testing in Python list or on the
Simplistix open source mailing list...
Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting