[RELEASE] ‘python-daemon’ version 2.0.6 released

Howdy all,

I am pleased to announce the release of version 2.0.6 of the
?python-daemon? library.

The current release is always available at
<URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-daemon/>.

Starting with this version, the uploads to PyPI are signed with my
GnuPG key, so the downloaded file can be automatically verified.

Significant changes since the previous version

This is a bug fix release, addressing this bug:

* Use current Python concept of ?basestring? to test for an
  attribute name.

  This addresses a bug in Python 2 where specifying a signal handler
  by name would fail if the specified name was type ?str?.

The Trove classifiers now also declare the ?Development Status? to be
?Production/Stable?.

What is the ?python-daemon? library?

?python-daemon? is a Python library to implement a well-behaved Unix
daemon process.

--
 \          ?One time I went to a drive-in in a cab. The movie cost me |
  `\                              ninety-five dollars.? ?Steven Wright |