Problem importing libraries installed with PIP in Eclipse

It's solved now, oh my god I was so stupid! I created a package named "pybrain" for testing PyBrain module, so obviously when I tryed to import something from PyBrain library, Python would import all modules from this personal package I created. The problem was not being reproduced outside Eclipse because only within Eclipse my personal workstation directory (which contained the personal package "pybrain") was visible. The solution was simple: I just deleted the personal package named "pybrain" and now everything is working. Thank you very much for your help!