Python programming

ngangsia akumbo <ngangsia at gmail.com> writes:

> Please i have a silly question to ask.
>
> How long did it take you to learn how to write programs?

Please clarify what you mean by ?how to write programs?. I could write
programs perhaps ten minutes after beginning to learn; but learning how
to write programs *well* is a learning journey which continues thirty
years later.

So, what are you asking? What level of skill do you want to attain, how
would you describe the goal?

--
 \          ?In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn't |
  `\                              danced on television.? ?Erma Bombeck |