Python programming

Hello! Well, I got the knowledge at college, it took me a year to know the
basics (But I guess it can take less if you work hard on it). I began with
C, then C++ and right now I'm with Python (I use PHP too). That said, there
are some interesting resources out there that you can use to learn.
Codeacademy is a very good one[1]. Best of luck with your endeavor :)

[1] http://www.codecademy.com