PyWart: More surpises via "implict conversion to boolean" (and other steaming piles!)

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM, Jussi Piitulainen
<jpiitula at ling.helsinki.fi> wrote:
> Travis Griggs writes:
>
>> in fact, methods with long parameter lists are generally seen as
>
> "If you have a predicate with ten arguments, you probably forgot some"
> (heard long time ago over in the Prolog world).

Conversely:

"Thirteen pushes for each call! Whew. But now we have our files open."

(from an assembly language programming tutorial, on the DosOpen API in OS/2)

ChrisA