Fwd: Unable to Install Python (3.5.0) Properly

On 17/05/20 7:06 PM, Tarun Pathak wrote:
> [...]

Unfortunately this list does not accept images as attachments. Also, did
you notice that there is a Python-Tutor Discussion List. It's a good
place for Python-learners to ask questions.

You do not state the Operating System in-use. So, presuming MS-Windows,
please advise if the following reference is accurate, and works for you:
https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html
--
Regards =dn