Help with installation please

Windows has a default python 3.<something> that is not installed but
registered (which is as wierd as Microsoft). That is why you are redirected
everytime to the store. You might want to check app execution aliases in
the search bar an scroll down to find the two pythons and then uncheck one
of them to avoid future confusions.