RV: CodecRegistryError problem for an IDE.

   Hi,

   ?

   I'm trying to insall an INET package for an IDE called OMNeT++ and when

   I try to build the INET the following happens in the command window:

   ?

   ?

   Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec

   ? File "C:\Python27\Lib\encodings\__init__.py", line 123

   ??? raise CodecRegistryError,\

   ??????????????????????????? ^

   SyntaxError: invalid syntax

   ?

   ?

   I did python repair from the setup installer but it still doesn't work.

   ?

   Do you know what should I do in order to solve the problem ?

   ?

   ?

   Best regards,

   ?