App made with pyinstaller is not running on another computer.

Hi,
I made an executable file with pyinstaller on my pc which had python 3.7.
It ran well in my pc but when I tried to run it on my friend computer
having a 32 bit windows 10 os it didn't run it is just saying that "this
app cannot be run on your pc". My pc has a 64 bit version of windows 10 and
also my friend does not has any version of python installed. Can you help
me solve this problem? Thank you for your precious time.