Fwd: Problem installing pygame

________________________________
From: Eric Gonzalez
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 9:35:40 PM
To: python-list at python.org <python-list at python.org>
Subject: Problem installing pygame

Hello, with the above mentioned i am having some serious problems with the installation of "Pygame" on my laptop.
I have tried using the "pip" method and it tells me that ''pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file ', i researched but honestly i don't know what to do. I  installed the python program the proper way, but for some reason the 'pip' method doesn't work for me,  I also tried the method whereby you go and find which pygame SDL package that is compatible with my 32 bit windows 10 and it didn't work either. Oh...  i tried using the pip method in pycharm but it was unsuccessful as well.

Am a rookie 1 with python, really love the language its very efficient and easy to learn hence the reason i love it and am focusing on only learning this language for its the BEST
Please help me i would really appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance.