Python3 - How do I import a class from another file

On 11/12/19 14:42, R.Wieser wrote:
> Michael,
>
>> It's a two-way street.  It's hard to teach someone that won't be taught.
> Whacking a student over the head because he doesn't understand has never
> helped the student*.

You were not whacked for not understanding. You were wacked for
pretending to
understand better than the experts here. You were telling the experts
that what
they were telling you about python couldn't be true.

>    So, stop whacking and start /teaching/.   Like
> thinking of examples that could show the student where he goes wrong.

Stop arguing and start listening.

--
Antoon Pardon