Aw: Re: Re: Re: stuck on time

On 08/12/2019 13:06, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>>> What happens if you then do
>>>
>>> print_time()
>>>

>> print_time()
>> on it's own returns NameError: name 'print_time' is not defined
>
> Notice the "then" above ?
>
> More precisely: directly one after the other without leaving the interpreter ...
>
> Karsten

I'm not sure what you mean.

Like this?
 >>>print_time()
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File "stdin>", line 2, in print_time
File "stdin>", line 2, in print_time
File "stdin>", line 2, in print_time
[Previous line  repeated 996 more times]
RecursionError: maximum recursion depth excedded.

Running the code in a shell , it is displaying the time and now also the
date .
Nothing else tho', as in no rectangle drawn