how can i run python script in spamassassin

On 10/3/19 1:10 PM, Doris Marca Guaraca wrote:

> Hello, I'm sorry to bother you, I just reviewed this post, the Python beginner, the Linux beginner, needs to run spamassassin, and now I'm trying to do something very similar with a Python script is for a project, maybe you can help me thanks.

I haven't looked deeply at Spamassassin for a long time (nearly 10
years), but last time I worked with it, it was written entirely in Perl
and at that time there was no built-in facility to call out to external
programs or scripts.  The only way to do that would be to write an
extension module for Spamassassin in Perl that would run the external
script and communicate with it somehow.

Actually I'm not even sure what you're asking.  Are you trying to run a
python script from Spamassassin? If so, what are you trying to accomplish?