What about idea of making a "Pythonic Lisp"...i.e. a Lisp that more closely resembles the syntax of Python?

> I had to read this twice.  It confused the hell out of me.

Lol.  Certainly didn't mean to be confusing!  Hy bring Lisp to Python.  I was
more interested in making a Lisp that had trivial similarities to Python like using some of the same keywords.

A related interested of mine is converting Python source code to Clojure source.  Imagine instead compiling Python source to an intermediate Lisp flavor that was closer to Python.  Then, later converting that "Pythonic Lisp" to Clojure later.  That "Pythonic Lisp" is what I was thinking about.

Cheers,

Chris