Want to learn python as I have donne manual testing for 12 years. Please help to share opinion how to start. Thanks

I don't know your skill level with programming, but I have found this https://www.learnpython.org/ website most useful. It allows you to get started quickly without having to setup a python development environment.

If you are intending to do test automation, then I would also recommend learning https://robotframework.org/. The Gauge Test Framework is also valuable to learn https://gauge.org/