How to use ssh-agent in windows in python?

? 2019-05-27 11:19, Cameron Simpson ??:
> On 27May2019 08:22, Fc Zwtyds <fczwtyds at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you very much for your detailed answer.
>> I will try to learn how to capture and parse the output of "ssh-agent
>> -s" and learn how to talk to the agent.
>
> The output of "ssh-agent -s" is Bourne shell variable assignment syntax.
> You need to parse that and then install those values in so.environ
> before calling the second command. The subprocess module has methods for
> collecting the output of a command (see the communicate method).
>
> Cheers,
> Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>

Yes, today, I also found subprocess and are learning related materials.
https://docs.python.org/3.7/library/subprocess.html
It's hard to me, but I will try my best.
I need time to learn all of these information.

Thank you very much and your recommended materials.