Checking network input processing by Python for a multi-threaded server

> The file name for the client script is passed by a parameter to a command
> which is repeated by this server in a loop.
> It is evaluated then how often a known record set count was sent.

In which time ranges would you expect the receiving of the complete JSON data
which were sent by the child process (on the local host during my test)?
Can the program termination be taken into account for waiting on
still incoming data from the server socket?

Regards,
Markus