Import module from a different subdirectory

On Sun, 19 May 2019, Peter J. Holzer wrote:

> This won't help much if your directory named "business-tracker" (see
> above).

Peter, et al.:

Yep. User error. The directory is actually 'business_tracker' and I used the
application name, 'bustrac', instead when I set PYTHONPATH. Discovered this
a bit ago when I looked over the messages in the thread and realized that I
had a major brain cramp when setting up PYTHONPATH.

Having corrected this, the problem has gone away.

My apologies to all who patiently tried to get me to see what I kept
missing.

My thanks to all,

Rich