Checking network input processing by Python for a multi-threaded server

> And in addition, you can derive your own class from `socketserver`
> and override methods to provide whatever additional functionality
> you think is necessary.

Such a programming possibility remains generally.
I am curious if the software development attention can be adjusted
also in this area.

I imagine that it can be easier to depend on a higher level
system infrastructure.
How do you think about to reuse software extensions around
the standard ?CORBA? like ?omniORB??

Regards,
Markus