A request for examples of successful abstracts to scientific python conferences

Dear all,

I am thinking of submitting an abstract to EuroSciPy 2019, but (although
I am an academic), I am not familiar with the conventions, do's and
don'ts of submissions to CS conferences, and this one in particular.
Would any kind reader of this list be willing to share with me
(off-list) successful abstracts submitted to other editions of this or
similar conferences? Also, perhaps, general resources that I should read
before responding to a computer science CFP? That would be extremely
helpful.

Thanks in advance. Best,

Manolo Mart?nez

Universitat de Barcelona