Block Ctrl+S while running Python script at Windows console?

On 2019-03-18, Malcolm Greene <python at bdurham.com> wrote:

> Wondering if there's a way to have my Python scripts ignore these
> Ctrl+S signals or if this behavior is outside of my Python script's
> control.

This has nothing to do with Python does it?

Isn't Python is just writing to stdout and those write calls are
blocking due because the terminal emulator has stopped reading the
other end of the pipe/pty/queue/buffer/whatever-it's-called-in-windows?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! It's some people
                                  at               inside the wall!  This is