Not a python question, just programming logic trap?

jonas.thornvall at gmail.com writes:

> Anyone who is good at see logic traps in programming?
> comp.lang.javascript is defunct so i try here.

Please don't; this forum should primarily be used for discussing Python.

I appreciate that you have tried another forum for JavaScript, but
that's unrelated to whether this is an approriate forum for the
question. It isn't.

You could try <URL:https://stackoverflow.com/tags/javascript> but really
it's not good to be using this Python discussion forum for that purpose.

--
 \     ?I went to a museum where all the artwork was done by children. |
  `\   They had all the paintings up on refrigerators.? ?Steven Wright |