[RELEASE] Python 3.8.0a1 is now available for testing

I packaged another release. Go get it here:
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-380a2/

Python 3.8.0a2 is the second of four planned alpha releases of Python 3.8,
the next feature release of Python.  During the alpha phase, Python 3.8
remains under heavy development: additional features will be added
and existing features may be modified or deleted.  Please keep in mind
that this is a preview release and its use is not recommended for
production environments.  The next preview release, 3.8.0a3, is planned
for 2019-03-25.

This time around the stable buildbots were a bit less green than they should have. This early in the cycle, I didn't postpone the release and I didn't use the revert hammer. But soon enough, I will. Let's make sure future changes keep the buildbots happy.

- ?