What's up with Activestate Python?

Il 14/02/2019 00:06, Grant Edwards ha scritto:
> For many, many years I've always installed ActiveState's ActivePython
> Community edition when forced to use Windows.  It has always included
> I guess it's time to switch to Anaconda or ???

 ??? I've also used the ActiveState python, expecially for the 2.7.x
series, mainly for the oflline docs and the pywin32 libraries.

 ??? Now the situation is better and with pip is really easy to have an
updated python with a lot of libs so there is less need for the
ActiveState distribution.

 ??? My 2 cent.

 ??? Daniele Forghieri