Python Packages Survey

On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 at 01:22, Cameron Davidson-Pilon
<cam.davidson.pilon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello! I invite you to participate in the Python Packages Survey - it takes
> less than a minute to complete, and will help open source developers
> understand their users' better. Thanks for participating!
>
> https://python-packages-survey.com/

The site says:

> Completing the survey is as easy as running a Python script

No, thanks. A better way to get meaningful results is to just create a
good old web form, where you can ask people more detailed questions
than just mining the installed package list. Also, even if you promise
to filter out private packages, they *do* reach your server, and many
people would prefer that didn?t happen.

PGP: 5EAAEA16