get the terminal's size

Hi Thomas

>> Looking on the internet for a hint, I see that python3 has an
>> os.get_terminal_size().
> Use that then.

Up to now I wanted to keep compatibility with a big bunch of code in
Python2 that I do no maintain by myself.

Well, I saw that get_terminal_size() follows the windows resizings.
Whenever I consider forking to Python3, this would be my 1st step.

>> Please, is there something similar for python2 ?
> I suspect there is some solution in the curses module...

I did  dir(curse) but I could not see if something goes this way.

Bye
--
Alex