So apparently I've been banned from this list

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 3:49 AM Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally I think Ethan Furman should be removed from his position as a
> moderator as he's less than useless at the job.

If you mean how he sent an email to the mods instead of to the list,
that's a simple administrative error that anyone could make (and I
have myself made similar errors - sending Python emails to a Gilbert &
Sullivan list, and vice versa). If you mean the decision to put Steve
on moderation, that was not Ethan's decision alone.

ChrisA